Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Our church closed a couple years ago and we have been unable to find a church that we liked so far...

I used to go to the Methodist church, but their latest Pastor is very anti-2nd and I just don't want to hear his opinions about it every week...
    Well, that would be a toughie. I know my denomination is anti, but my pastor takes the position that there are somethings a denomination shouldn't take a position on and guns is one of them.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Well, that would be a toughie. I know my denomination is anti, but my pastor takes the position that there are somethings a denomination shouldn't take a position on and guns is one of them.

Father knows I carry and I am not the only one, several of us spread through out the congregation. Not often talked about gut we know who does and what we hope would happen in case of an incident like an active shooter.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Not saying 451 should go. Always obey the wife....
    dang it...we ain't hitched! (but we will be in June) She was my prom date btw...many years ago in a school far, far, away...

midwinter-1-1.jpg

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    But he is from Texas or Oklahoma so....

This guy is from South Bend.....I got tired of it and changed churches 5-6 years ago. The church we moved to lost it's Pastor and closed a couple years ago.

There is a non-denominational church we will attend once a month or so, but it doesn't feel like home....We should probably check out the churches in Greensburg, the closest town to Batesville...

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I know. I would like to think we as a society have progressed past this madness.

Many have.

Many have gone backwards or so it seems.
    Reality is just too harsh for some people to deal with. So, they live in a modified reality that makes them more comfortable. I believe it is a mental health issue but I am not a doctor.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The ****ing puppy was just sprinting laps through the house and managed to knock over the litter box. He's completely crazy this morning.

i think somehow the hour of sleep we each lost were all given to him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom