Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    So, day 5 of the new CNC, and it still ain't right. GM refused to sign off on the installation paper, and no check. 2 techs there, 1 in training. I was there for 45 min., and what I heard, and saw was not pretty.

Dang, that's not good...Do the installers have any idea what they are doing??

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Okay, please note that I am admittedly not very mechanically inclined...bordering on dangerous. In the mail I received an extended magazine base along with a new spring and follower for a P09 9mm. It is supposed to increase capacity from 19 rounds to 24. Okay, that's cool. I see the new mag base, that's pretty straightforward. I see the spring with the follower attached, no problem there. But, there is one additional part. It is a small piece of aluminum bent at a 90 degree angle. :dunno:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Okay, please note that I am admittedly not very mechanically inclined...bordering on dangerous. In the mail I received an extended magazine base along with a new spring and follower for a P09 9mm. It is supposed to increase capacity from 19 rounds to 24. Okay, that's cool. I see the new mag base, that's pretty straightforward. I see the spring with the follower attached, no problem there. But, there is one additional part. It is a small piece of aluminum bent at a 90 degree angle. :dunno:
    CZ mag?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom