• Status
    Not open for further replies.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Waiting to see if theyre gonna dope me up somemore and send me home, or if Im getting admitted.
    Still waiting on them to come in and tell me what tha cat-scan pics told them

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Don't. Mine was self-inflicted. I have no one to blame but the ugly, old guy in the mirror.

But I wanted to publicly humiliate and shame the people who were on the naughty list and didn't follow the rules.

I feel bad if it's [STRIKE]one[/STRIKE] two of my friends.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Don't. Mine was self-inflicted. I have no one to blame but the ugly, old guy in the mirror.

No!! You'll never get anywhere with that attitude! You need to blame someone, ANYONE but yourself. You should demand you be compensated lavishly for your hardship. Start a crowd funding page, something! You cannot simply accept things as they are!! This is 2016, make a scene!!

#didntgetalowerlivesmatter

Last edited:

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    ******* Chez ****** me out of my lower.

That's the spirit!! Now PM Fenway and VUPD and let them know where they can stick that "return to sender" bull****!! You're an upstanding member of this forum, a site supporter, and an all around hell of a guy... Goddamit, the rules shouldn't apply to you. You're a downright special and unique snowflake and you DESERVE better... Nay, you're ENTITLED TO BETTER treatment than this petty bull****!! Get mad, get loud, and be heard!! You ARE somebody around here!!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's the spirit!! Now PM Fenway and VUPD and let them know where they can stick that "return to sender" bull****!! You're an upstanding member of this forum, a site supporter, and an all around hell of a guy... Goddamit, the rules shouldn't apply to you. You're a downright special and unique snowflake and you DESERVE better... Nay, you're ENTITLED TO BETTER treatment than this petty bull****!! Get mad, get loud, and be heard!! You ARE somebody around here!!

I got a little tired reading that. I really need a nap now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom