mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I was looking out the window right before dinner and there was something behind the garden in the weeds. I couldn't figure out what it was. Then I realized it was a deer laying down. There was another one laying out in the plum trees. All of a sudden, Lilly jumped out of a patch of brush and chased all of the others out of the yard...pretty silly seeing that little cat chasing off ten deer. LOL!

Lilly came inside all proud of herself.

I look back out and the deer that had been laying behind the garden was up on her feet and stumbled. I grabbed the binoculars...sure enough, MY GIMPY GIRL IS STILL ALIVE!!!! I have not seen her since May so I was totally shocked to see her out there. She hobbled up into the yard and kneeled down and ate some corn before she got spooked and headed back out behind the garden. She seems to be stumbling more than she used to so I hope she is okay, but that old girl is 13 now and has been missing her left front leg since 2004. Unbelievable to me that she is still with us. I was sure she was gone after not seeing her for so long. I hope I will have pictures of her on the camera when I get the card in the morning. I am really glad now that I stopped and got new batteries today since the ones in that camera were dead.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom