Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yeah. Seems I messed up on a step involving mounting a Humidifier to the discharge duct and it is not operating properly due to my mistake.......:(

On me.
    That's a bummer....
    I have only had a humidifier in one house...It caused my water bill to skyrocket and really didn't notice that much of a difference in air quality...
    Never tried it again...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Hey, if any of you guys decide to go shooting next Saturday in the Indy area, please let me know.

My daughter has a bridal shower next Saturday. My plan is to drop the Wife and Daughter off and go find something to do for 3 hours or so....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's a bummer....
    I have only had a humidifier in one house...It caused my water bill to skyrocket and really didn't notice that much of a difference in air quality...
    Never tried it again...

The new ones are really sweet if they are installed properly. This one is not level and allows water to run into the furnace.
    Ours took a crap late last winter and I intended to get the new system installed before the heating season but time and life got in the way of that. We were just going to do with out but man the air was dry and tearing up our sinus's. Picked up 2 steam vaporizers and that helped a lot.
    Complete new system is on the to do list.........

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Hey, if any of you guys decide to go shooting next Saturday in the Indy area, please let me know.

My daughter has a bridal shower next Saturday. My plan is to drop the Wife and Daughter off and go find something to do for 3 hours or so....

I will be taking out the return air duct on this screw up so I can fix the install.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The new ones are really sweet if they are installed properly. This one is not level and allows water to run into the furnace.
    Ours took a crap late last winter and I intended to get the new system installed before the heating season but time and life got in the way of that. We were just going to do with out but man the air was dry and tearing up our sinus's. Picked up 2 steam vaporizers and that helped a lot.
    Complete new system is on the to do list.........

They have probably improved, my exposure to humidfiers was a house I built in 1995...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    MrsG has to go in to work at 2:30 am. MrsG isn't happy. But MrsG will be getting shift differential as well as OT. That will help. Plus MrsG will be off Monday & Tuesday

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    3rd shift guy is sick. He let me know at 7am he couldn't work. Of course everyone that wants hours didn't want to work.
    I got the 2nd shift guy to stay until I show up. He has to be back at 1pm tomorrow. I'll let him slide on that until maybe 2 or 3, depends on when he gets in.

Those who didn't want to help, better not ask for help from me

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

Hit me up. I'll be free most of the afternoon...I think. :scratch:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    3rd shift guy is sick. He let me know at 7am he couldn't work. Of course everyone that wants hours didn't want to work.
    I got the 2nd shift guy to stay until I show up. He has to be back at 1pm tomorrow. I'll let him slide on that until maybe 2 or 3, depends on when he gets in.

Those who didn't want to help, better not ask for help from me

Like maybe special days off.....the 19th in-particular.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom