Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Oh crap.....I saw something Wednesday morning I forgot to tell you all about.

About 9:00am Wednesday I was on I-90 heading eastbound only about 10 miles out of Sioux Falls, SD. I was booking along about 85 and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Slowed down to look and 3 B-52's came hauling ass across the fields at about 300' off the ground..... It was cool as hell....Damn, those suckers a BIG!!

I didn't think about grabbing my camera until it was too late...They are based in Minot, ND, they must have been heading home after an exercise or something??

This article made me remember it....US sending nuclear-capable B-52 bombers to ISIS fight | Fox News

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh crap.....I saw something Wednesday morning I forgot to tell you all about.

About 9:00am Wednesday I was on I-90 heading eastbound only about 10 miles out of Sioux Falls, SD. I was booking along about 85 and saw something out of the corner of my eye. Slowed down to look and 3 B-52's came hauling ass across the fields at about 300' off the ground..... It was cool as hell....Damn, those suckers a BIG!!

I didn't think about grabbing my camera until it was too late...They are based in Minot, ND, they must have been heading home after an exercise or something??

This article made me remember it....US sending nuclear-capable B-52 bombers to ISIS fight | Fox News

Ha....they need to use them.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    good evening peoples.

work went great today, so well I almost hated to go home. Which I would have been better off staying at work. Came home and the landlords daughter parked in my spot. No big deal I just parked behind her giving her enough room to get out. Walked inside and saw the refrigerator door standing wide open. Looks like I didn't get it closed at lunch. 4 hours open and all contents were lost, except maybe the mustard so I throw everything out. As I am taking the trash bag out the landlords daughters starts *****ing at me for blocking her in. I told her if she cant get the car out of there she needs to quit driving. I think she is still yelling at me.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    That would be an awesome sight Sam.

I was driving a truck up to Monticello back in the eighties, and got passed head on by an F4 Phantom on the other side of the telephone poles. It moved my truck and almost my bowels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom