Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    :yesway: Hope it's an easy one, maybe you will actually get a "lunch" for a change??

Hopefully, but only if there's someone here to relieve me who will actually keep up with the work. If someone is going to just sit here for half an hour and let the work pile up, I'd just as soon stay here and give up my lunch.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Mom.

Aww, poor girl. She seems to be doing OK though. Do you know how she got that way?

I'm not sure if she was injured by a hunter or hit by a car. But one of those two things would be my guess. When we first saw her in 2004 as an injured doe, it was dangling but the leg was still there and injured. It eventually dropped off and she has been identified by us and a few neighbors that monitor her as "Gimpy". It is amazing how resilient these animals are. I can't wait to see how many babies she has this year if she comes around after she delivers. We usually don't see them until they are a bit older because she hides so much. She seems to be running alone right now so maybe she didn't have any last spring. The year before, she had twins. Triplets the year before that.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello Okie..

the sun really messes up seeing my screen here...

Here too! I like sitting by the window, but it is annoying when it glares on the computer screen.

I guess I better go get something done. Laundry is about to need switching again.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We decided not to go to the Boat & RV show today....

Wifey is going on a work roadtrip with me in a couple weeks, so we decided not to spend the money going to Indy, parking/visiting the show and eating...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Litter boxes get done every morning...in the house and in the garage and mancave. Lots of litter here. :)

We have an anniversary party this afternoon. I think we are going. One of my sisters said she is going to I need to see what time hubby wants to go.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I just clean the litter boxes every 2 or 3 days. We have a bunch of them scattered around the house, so it takes several days before they get nasty...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom