• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Lead is good, reloading 45 AR with 230 grain cast right now, listening to "Never been to Spain" for music. Internet points to who ever remembers that groups name.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My display went out on the denon. Than god it has on screen display.

This Yamaha has been rocking the Casba for 20 years. Big power surround unit that we bought right on the edge of the digital age. It is analog and sports 500W on the front side, 200 on the effects. I knew its day would come.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    This Yamaha has been rocking the Casba for 20 years. Big power surround unit that we bought right on the edge of the digital age. It is analog and sports 500W on the front side, 200 on the effects. I knew its day would come.

If I had the $$$$ it be tubes and amps and tuners....you get the drift. Nothing like the sound of a tube and LP.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    If I had the $$$$ it be tubes and amps and tuners....you get the drift. Nothing like the sound of a tube and LP.

There is a certain magic to the underlying hiss of the magnetic tape that transferred to the album. Tube amps and a sweet equalizer to mix it up to your personal taste.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    ^^^This^^^
    i have been looking for a few years for an Eden WTB300V which is an all tube amp for a bass. Now discontinued, unfortunately.

When I was still playing I had several Blond Fender amp heads. Also a few of the very early black ones. All tube type.
    6 Fender Bassmen bottom's vented/ported and a few of the amps made a very distinct sound. My right ear is junk from the abuse.....:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom