• Status
    Not open for further replies.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Glad to see you back BA. I hope you get feeling better real soon. Sorry to hear about you need to thin the heard and your phone breaking. :( That really sucks but at least you are here with us.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    DB - Watch out for those squirrels! Laundry going. Sirloin thawing for beef/broccoli stir fry tonight. Getting ready to make laundry soap as I am apparently almost out again. Hubby must be using it to clean things other than laundry. Called my mom and had a nice chat.

He washed his truck (might explain the missing soap) and is now delivering some of the deck materials from the deck we removed last summer to a friend/neighbor that is building a pump house and can use it. It was just going to rot where we had it sitting and didn't have room to stack it in any of the buildings so I'm glad to see it go.

Back to what I was doing...

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    DB - Watch out for those squirrels! Laundry going. Sirloin thawing for beef/broccoli stir fry tonight. Getting ready to make laundry soap as I am apparently almost out again. Hubby must be using it to clean things other than laundry. Called my mom and had a nice chat.

He washed his truck (might explain the missing soap) and is now delivering some of the deck materials from the deck we removed last summer to a friend/neighbor that is building a pump house and can use it. It was just going to rot where we had it sitting and didn't have room to stack it in any of the buildings so I'm glad to see it go.

Back to what I was doing...
    :yesway:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Made a loaf of bread for lunch...it is already half gone. I may have to make another one for supper! LOL!

Mixed up another batch of this recipe so it is "resting" on the counter. I love this one...mix it up....no kneading. Throw it in the fridge and break off a hunk and bake as needed. The recipe says it makes six loaves but I usually only get about four.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    :ingo:

Last day of vacation.
    Still need to do that Legion paperwork, pay the bills.

Holy poop.
    Christmas display is laid out in the front yard. Even the "trees" with the big heavy bases that were staked down.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Great news, Snap!!

I cannot believe how nice it is outside today. I should be outside, but I'm getting a lot done around the house instead. I found a bunch of old pictures that I should scan into the computer to share with my kids. I have tons of them around the house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom