Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Dug a little deeper in the "Uverse is not available at your address" issue by checking neighbors addresses on AT&T's site...

My house is the one in red, uverse is available in all he green houses. WTF?!?

Told you something was fishy. They just don't want to come and run the lines, or something.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I'm printing this off and taking in the the retail store. I'll pay for install if it comes down to it, Uverse is (would be) my only option without data limits. We share a utility pole with our neighbor, and they can get it. :facepalm:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm printing this off and taking in the the retail store. I'll pay for install if it comes down to it, Uverse is (would be) my only option without data limits. We share a utility pole with our neighbor, and they can get it. :facepalm:

They should give you something free for that bull :poop:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'd love to hear what they have to say after seeing that map, Chez. That is nuts.

Happy Birthday, Red!

I'm with the rest of you on no motivation today. I need to get up and do a few things here but just don't know where to start or what to do.

I guess finishing my cup of coffee is first on the list as the pot is now empty and this is it for today...unless I decide to make another pot.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    AT$T hates you chez. No doubt about it. Probably because you have guns.....and you can cook fancy dishes. Yeah, they hate gun owning chef like people. ****ers. I hate AT$T more than boats

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom