Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I tried to pocket carry my j frame S&W and a Shield. Neither of those worked. They printed way too much for my satisfaction. I have wondered about one of those Rugers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Back from garden club. They tried to convince me to be an officer...I stood my ground and told them NO. I have too much going on and will not commit. Of course, nobody else wants to either. Just a few people step up and do things (like any other club I guess) and I am tired of watching the rest sit back and say they are members but never participate in anything the club does. Not sure how long I am going to continue as a member....hubby plans to do more fishing this year, and I would rather be fishing. :)

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back from garden club. They tried to convince me to be an officer...I stood my ground and told them NO. I have too much going on and will not commit. Of course, nobody else wants to either. Just a few people step up and do things (like any other club I guess) and I am tired of watching the rest sit back and say they are members but never participate in anything the club does. Not sure how long I am going to continue as a member....hubby plans to do more fishing this year, and I would rather be fishing. :)

Screw them.....go fishing.

Enjoy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Screw them.....go fishing.

Enjoy.

Yep...after last summer being busy with my dad and so many other things, I want to do something for myself this year. That boat is almost ready to go so when good weather hits, that is where I plan to be.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    When I wear pants I pocket carry a 1911. I have special pockets.
    I bought a shoulder holster off of a guy over in FW. He was wearing gym shorts and jersey type shirt. He was carrying a full size 1911 under the shirt. He wore an instructor type belt with holster. Didn't even know he had it on until he showed it to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom