Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    3 times if you want. mom is an hour behind me. :D

8 minutes to pot pie time here.

You guys sound like me when I have to buy depends for my dad or urinary incontinence pads for the neighbor lady. The first time I shopped for her, I was hoping people didn't think all that stuff in the cart was for me. Now, I don't care! LOL!

Dad's are labeled as men's so when I pick them up to help out with the expense, I figure it's kind of obvious they aren't for me.

We really are an exciting bunch.

Got an email from amazon confirming cancellation of the holster I ordered. I may mark it on my wish list in case they actually do get them back in stock. I really liked that one...just don't want to wait. I guess I could reorder later and then I would have a brown one and a black one...get them to match my shoes. :n00b:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Sylvain!!

Sexy_New_Year3_zpsbqfmpzbc.gif

Naaaaaw. Does nothing for me. Can't look at her without thinking about Tom Brady and the F'en Patriots.....

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    changing the laundry and putting my pj's on

I'll be back

Now you have me smiling at the thought of you in a fluffy/fuzzy soft pink outfit that is as close to having a comforter wrapped around you as you can get and still be able to walk. Bunny slippers to go with it?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Now you have me smiling at the thought of you in a fluffy/fuzzy soft pink outfit that is as close to having a comforter wrapped around you as you can get and still be able to walk. Bunny slippers to go with it?

:lmfao:

try a 3X-long carhart t-shirt, green. yellow pj pants and green and red fuzzy Christmas socks my daughter got me

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom