Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I hope hubby is cooking for me

I started laundry, looking at 6 loads to get done.

:faint:

I will do the laundry over the weekend. I'm hoping to get the tree and other decorations down this weekend too. I am going to see the neighbor tomorrow and maybe help her take down some of her decorations and put them back in storage. I'll see if she's ready for them to be gone yet. We have to do some yarn shopping online for her next project.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I will do the laundry over the weekend. I'm hoping to get the tree and other decorations down this weekend too. I am going to see the neighbor tomorrow and maybe help her take down some of her decorations and put them back in storage. I'll see if she's ready for them to be gone yet. We have to do some yarn shopping online for her next project.
    I'm not off again until Monday. So I will get the laundry done slowly over the next day or two. Christmas will come down Monday, late for me, but no time

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm not off again until Monday. So I will get the laundry done slowly over the next day or two. Christmas will come down Monday, late for me, but no time

I am glad I have my weekends free to get stuff done. Weekdays always seem to get eaten up helping the neighbor and running errands. I like staying home on the weekends. Hubby sometimes has other plans though.

I guess I better go get supper started.

Just let one of the cats out and realized as I was closing the door that the back yard is full of deer again. At least 6 out there currently. Yesterday, we counted 14 about this time of the day. The herd seems to be growing all of a sudden. I haven't seen more than 6 or 8 at a time for a while.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am actually very good at folding/stacking/putting away. I just can not run the new to me washer and dryer. They are the newer high tech (to me) units. They sing to you at times. Damn scary.
    I want one of those, one of these days
    I will be awoke by the gunfire. Sounds like desert storm fire fight around here.
    If I pull a spent round out of my new roof I am going on a full on rampage.
    here too. I'll be asleep, I hope it doesn't wake me up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom