Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I still miss my little girl

This girl looks so much like my Smoky that we lost earlier this year. Sweet face.

Evening all! My holster arrived today for the new pistol. I got an email that the other holster I ordered (off of Amazon) may not ship for two to three weeks. I emailed the seller and asked if they actually had one in stock and could guarantee that since the order status shows it is due to arrive next week but has not been shipped. If they can't promise me anything, I am going to cancel it and order a second one from the guy that made the one for my .38. He has one available for the other gun that I need it for. Picked up a box of personal defense ammo for the .38 this evening when we went out to dinner. I already have target ammo since I got 250 rounds when I bought the gun.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Country living?

Absolutely. I am ready to invest a lot of hard work ON MY SCHEDULE, watch the trees grow, watch the alpacas be alpacas, and right up toward the top of the list have quality food available. Quite frankly, I have doubts about making it past 50 otherwise. My mom died at 58, dad at 63, and I am in significantly worse shape than either of them had been at 42. My conclusion is that the primary problem is the crap I eat generally out of availability more so than preference (one of the often overlooked hazards of driving a truck is that you eat where you can park, not where you really want to eat)(preparing food at home is out of the question for the time being given that I stay with my grandma who has dementia--this has worked well for the family allowing grandma a couple of extra years at home and time to sort out more permanent arrangements, but you can't keep food with her randomly moving things between refrigerator, freezer, cabinets, tabletop, and so forth). In any event, I am looking forward to the move, which will put me near a place familiar to INGO. If you have been to Pro-Teq, you will notice that on the pistol targets, Don has signs with horizontal lines prohibiting firing higher than those lines--if you shoot over the top of the hill serving as a backstop, you will likely hit my upcoming location.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    This girl looks so much like my Smoky that we lost earlier this year. Sweet face.

Evening all! My holster arrived today for the new pistol. I got an email that the other holster I ordered (off of Amazon) may not ship for two to three weeks. I emailed the seller and asked if they actually had one in stock and could guarantee that since the order status shows it is due to arrive next week but has not been shipped. If they can't promise me anything, I am going to cancel it and order a second one from the guy that made the one for my .38. He has one available for the other gun that I need it for. Picked up a box of personal defense ammo for the .38 this evening when we went out to dinner. I already have target ammo since I got 250 rounds when I bought the gun.

Good to see you tonight!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom