Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I would have refused to do it

I had lines to the door all night

if they wanted a large amount of tickets, they got tickets with multiples of 10 on each one. It was busy for sure.

there would be 1 or 2 people in store, one of us would sneak off to go pee or take a break, look again, line to the door.

This was at a Loves Truck Stop.......Cashier did refused to do it, but called a Manager to do it while she took care of the other customers...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    This was at a Loves Truck Stop.......Cashier did refused to do it, but called a Manager to do it while she took care of the other customers...

that wouldn't have happened with me either. I am the manager at night :rofl:

I have one lotto machine so I have to keep it moving along. There were times one of us was waiting on the other to finish the print outs. I don't think that machine had time to cool off last night

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    But, but, but,..........I spent $8.....Now my kids won't eat tonight if I didn't win........:(

that's sad, and true in some cases.

I told people if I won, no one would know it for awhile. I would continue my day to day like I lost until I could decide what to do or get help in figuring it out

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    that's sad, and true in some cases.

I told people if I won, no one would know it for awhile. I would continue my day to day like I lost until I could decide what to do or get help in figuring it out

You better be well staffed Saturday, it will be the same thing all over...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    You better be well staffed Saturday, it will be the same thing all over...

I know. I am off at 3 Saturday. we'll have 2 cashiers, 2 registers. Just like normal. well last night wasn't normal, I am not a cashier but I ran a register all night. Got nothing else done

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    How long do frozen dinners last in the freezer???

My MIL was on a Meals on Wheels program where twice a month they sent her frozen dinners. When we cleaned out her Apt in June, my wife threw a bunch of them in our freezer rather than throw them out.

Last night she ate one of them, they are at least a year old now. I say throw them out????

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom