• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    there's a tri-toon on our lake. It's a Bennington with a 250hp Yamaha. The owner calls it his new corvette....and he says it was more than a new corvette. The center toon is larger and sets lower in the water. It can actually corner pretty good (of course not as good as a speed boat)

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    there's a tri-toon on our lake. It's a Bennington with a 250hp Yamaha. The owner calls it his new corvette....and he says it was more than a new corvette. The center toon is larger and sets lower in the water. It can actually corner pretty good (of course not as good as a speed boat)

The tri-toon we have at work takes have the lake to turn. We don't put it in any more.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

I just saw where you are from. I saw Bells marina sold out. We bought 4 Moombas from them in 07.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    My neighbor has a South Bay the same size as mine with a third toon and a 220 HP 4.3 IO. It gets on plane, corners like a glass boat, and runs about 45mph. I miss my 70+ bass boat sometimes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom