Not open for further replies.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    This made me laugh!! Reminds me of when the crew showed up to put up our home in December. The crew was from Tennessee and they finally got here 3 months late...in December...probably the coldest, snowiest December we had had in a long while. None of them even had a winter coat with them. One guy quit the first day and stayed at the Motel the rest of the week while the other guys finished up putting up the shell. The other guys layered up in everything they had with them and a couple went to town and bought winter coats. They apparently did not have much money on them and we didn't have extra stuff here to loan them since we were not living here and were not local.
    That would be rough. Hate when that happens. If your in that business, I would think one could check the weather forecast.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    That would be rough. Hate when that happens. If your in that business, I would think one could check the weather forecast.

They apparently hadn't been home for a while. I think they had come here on their way back to Tennessee from a couple of other jobs that had been farther north. I don't think the company we bought from is even still in business.

Okay...back out one last time to get the mail. The neighbor texted me and said hers finally arrived. Apparently, we have a sub. She had messaged me right after my last trip because her package was still "out for delivery" so I asked her to let me know when it arrived...she can see her box from her house.

Then I will need to make the potatoes and veggies to go with that roast. BBL

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom