SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Get the van fixed Sam....???

Bought new steel rims Saturday and ordered the tires from my garage. Dropped off the rims and they should be ready to p/u at 10:30ish.
    Then taking them to the garage my Ex uses. She is paying them to go out and take the ruined wheels off and put new ones on.

I am still under the "no lifting over 10 pounds" restriction, I can't do the work myself. Assuming there was no suspension damage, the van should be driveable this afternoon. Pass side RV mirror is going to have to wait until the weekend to be replaced, I just don't have time with work & work travel to do it before Saturday.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Daughter is under a "the van doesn't leave Batesville" restriction until myself or my wife drives it to see if there is suspension damage/ bad pull in steering/vibration over 30mph/ etc.....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Daughter is under a "the van doesn't leave Batesville" restriction until myself or my wife drives it to see if there is suspension damage/ bad pull in steering/vibration over 30mph/ etc.....

Between Dr appointments and my work schedule and the wife's work schedule, it may be a couple days before we can test drive it. If she has to leave town, she will have to catch a ride with friends or her Mom....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    My work schedule for the rest of the week is nuts, I'm gonna be busier than hell after this morning. Won't be on INGO much except for early morning & evenings....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

**** a bunch of cats in the road. I will not tear up my vehicles to miss them. Wife did once and cost me some suspension damage in my "Brand" new 96 Impala SS........I was Pissed beyond description. Told her if it happened again she was riding the Metro.
    My van just left on my sons roll back. Left front wheel bearing failure.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    **** a bunch of cats in the road. I will not tear up my vehicles to miss them. Wife did once and cost me some suspension damage in my "Brand" new 96 Impala SS........I was Pissed beyond description. Told her if it happened again she was riding the Metro.
    My van just left on my sons roll back. Left front wheel bearing failure.

Had to have new wheel bearing put on the silver caddy in November. For some reason they are only lasting 100K and my garage can't figure it out.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I think she learned her lesson about animals in the road. She is going to be very broke the next 10 weeks because I am making her give me 1/2 her paycheck until she pays me off for the damage......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    felix0213
    Top Bottom