• Status
    Not open for further replies.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    WE was out most of the day yesterday. I had to get 2 new rims and order the tires to replace what my daughter ruined Friday night, took the wife shopping, went to the Columbus gunshow and had dinner at Bonefish grille....

We tried to go to Bonefish the other day but it was packed.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    The wife's dad ended up in the hospital last night with pretty bad pain in his hand. They diagnosed him with cellulitis, whatever that is. Might be there a couple days.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    WE was out most of the day yesterday. I had to get 2 new rims and order the tires to replace what my daughter ruined Friday night, took the wife shopping, went to the Columbus gunshow and had dinner at Bonefish grille....
    Daughter hit something Sam?

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We tried to go to Bonefish the other day but it was packed.

We got there agout 5:10 and there was an open flatop in the bar area, we grabbed it......Was lucky, 5 minutes later they started getting busier than hell....

Gotta find their recipe for the coconut jumbo shrimp on the app menu, man those are good....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Daughter hit something Sam?

Swerved to miss a freakin cat in the road, hit a culvert Friday night. Ruined both the right side wheels and tires and RV mirrow.
    Found the new steel wheels at a salvage yard in Shelbyville yesterday morning. Nobody had the tires (almost freakin brand new, been on the van 2 months) in stock, won't get them till Monday.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Swerved to miss a freakin cat in the road, hit a culvert Friday night. Ruined both the right side wheels and tires and RV mirrow.
    Found the new steel wheels at a salvage yard in Shelbyville yesterday morning. Nobody had the tires (almost freakin brand new, been on the van 2 months) in stock, won't get them till Monday.

Didn't find the RV mirror, but not a lot of salvage yards open yesterday. I'll call around Monday and find one...

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I don't get that :poop: Just nail'em. People have died doing that.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Had a good time at the Columbus gun show though....Broke my gun show jinx......
    Last 3-4 Gun shows I have planned to attend, SOMETHING has happened at the last minute that prevented me from going.
    Saw a couple of firearms reasonably priced, saw some really stupid pricing too. Idiots still trying to sell .22LR Golden Bullet 525 packs for $65...:ugh:

Only spent $15....New DeSantis pocket holster for the Ruger LCP... Needed some reloading stuff, but the only guy there selling reloading stuff was waay higher than my LGS.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I don't get that :poop: Just nail'em. People have died doing that.

Been preaching that since she was 15, 3 years now...Hope she learned her lesson now. No wheels and stuck at home all weekend and will be giving Dad 1/2 the paycheck from her PT job for about the next 10 weeks to pay for the repairs.....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Had a good time at the Columbus gun show though....Broke my gun show jinx......
    Last 3-4 Gun shows I have planned to attend, SOMETHING has happened at the last minute that prevented me from going.
    Saw a couple of firearms reasonably priced, saw some really stupid pricing too. Idiots still trying to sell .22LR Golden Bullet 525 packs for $65...:ugh:

Only spent $15....New DeSantis pocket holster for the Ruger LCP... Needed some reloading stuff, but the only guy there selling reloading stuff was waay higher than my LGS.
    I quit going for that same reason. If your stuff means that much to ya, you just keep it!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom