Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Back from the hospital. They gave Mom some dilaudid, so she was loopy and sleepy and sent me home. The orthopedic surgeon is going to evaluate her later today.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wife & I love Indian food.
    I have only had it a few times. It was okay. Our Thai place went out of business, we really liked it. There used to be some kind of middle eastern place, we really liked it, but it went out of business. No one wants us to eat at their restaurant any more...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have only had it a few times. It was okay. Our Thai place went out of business, we really liked it. There used to be some kind of middle eastern place, we really liked it, but it went out of business. No one wants us to eat at their restaurant any more...

I know the feeling. I used to be able to Jinx anyplace that sold major appliances. Bought a new fridge from a store, they were gone within 90 days, bought a stove & dishwaher from another store, they were gone within 2 months, bought a washer & dryer and a new tv, they were gone within 6 months.......

Last big purchase was a 48" LED Samsung Smart TV from HHGregg......That was 2 years ago so maybe the jinx is gone???

Danno74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 27, 2015
    Zionsville
    MERRY CHRISTMAS. I got my very first rifle when I was 16. It was a REMINGTON Nylon 66. Just about a year ago it was returned to me by a friend that I left it with when I was being sent overseas. That was 20 years ago and we'd lost touch but then he found me through the Internet and drove from Wyoming to see me and return it along with a couple of other guns I had left with him. Brings back some great memories of being outdoors in north central Texas before all the concrete and asphalt replaced the prairie, cows, and jack rabbits.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes. She's on 6th floor and I'll be on the ground floor. So if I get a lunch, I can pop in on her. But it's Monday (busiest day in the ER), so I may not get one.

Since you have access to the computer, you should enter a Doctors order for a full body massage by Brad Pitt for her.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom