Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    A couple of years ago, I saw one that looked like it had been through a wood chipper for $1300. My guess is that the above-mentioned $2K plus for a decent example is a knowledgeable estimate from a knowledgeable person!
    :laugh: He called me knowledgeable.
    no, I just spend to much time on Gunbroker.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know 2 guys who have a few of these and carry one daily.

I would say that they would have to be one of the safest carry guns possible. After you squeeze and apply an ongoing light pressure to maintain positioning on the cocker, you have a nice light single action every time. No safety to screw with and no chance of it shooting down your leg like the famous Tupperware.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm lucky in that respect, wife does not like jewelry.

My husband was saying today that he hated that I don't have something to unwrap under the tree, but he likes that I help pick out my gift so he knows I get what I want. He was talking about diamond earrings...I said those don't hold their value like guns...just buy me guns. He laughed and agreed.

I have enough jewelry and don't wear most of it. I have lost more opals out of rings than I can count...have had some replaced so he wouldn't know. Others are stashed in the jewelry box minus stones. I play in the dirt too much and when I had the goats and chickens, I was always hauling hay or feed or cleaning out the barn...jewelry just isn't practical in that setting. When you lose it, you really lose it....I am pretty sure a hen ate an opal one morning when it fell in the barn in the straw...Never did see it again.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    My husband was saying today that he hated that I don't have something to unwrap under the tree, but he likes that I help pick out my gift so he knows I get what I want. He was talking about diamond earrings...I said those don't hold their value like guns...just buy me guns. He laughed and agreed.

I have enough jewelry and don't wear most of it. I have lost more opals out of rings than I can count...have had some replaced so he wouldn't know. Others are stashed in the jewelry box minus stones. I play in the dirt too much and when I had the goats and chickens, I was always hauling hay or feed or cleaning out the barn...jewelry just isn't practical in that setting. When you lose it, you really lose it....I am pretty sure a hen ate an opal one morning when it fell in the barn in the straw...Never did see it again.

Are you telling us that you aren't a hothouse flower? :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom