• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Between the G-daughter going full WWF in her sleep and the party the Hispanics were having last night I got Nada for sleep. The neighbors and I are going to have a get next to reality convo today. I am tired (literally) of this crap. Rent a freaking hall somewhere. They were out on the Garage with the door up and a Karaoke machine. And that group can not sing.

Back in the Dark Ages, my bus driver would tell people who would (try to) sing along with the radio, "If you can't sing, don't." Perhaps that would be a good starting point?

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Throwing my thoughts in on Freedom Ammo. I think it's a good buy for the money. I've used 9 and 45 reman and only had one issue so far on the 45. CM that's what I was shooting when that puss round didn't take the slide all the way back on my RO and the brass jammed up against the top of the ejection port. Other than that I'm happy with it, price is certainly right for range Ammo without going to steel case.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Back in the Dark Ages, my bus driver would tell people who would (try to) sing along with the radio, "If you can't sing, don't." Perhaps that would be a good starting point?

I made my way over there when I saw them cleaning up the mess.
    They are aware that next time they will either get a face full of me or a visit from LEO.........I prefer personal interactions with the local idiots but the spouse tends to get un-nerved

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Throwing my thoughts in on Freedom Ammo. I think it's a good buy for the money. I've used 9 and 45 reman and only had one issue so far on the 45. CM that's what I was shooting when that puss round didn't take the slide all the way back on my RO and the brass jammed up against the top of the ejection port. Other than that I'm happy with it, price is certainly right for range Ammo without going to steel case.

Thanks RH

My guns (1911's) are tuned to a level and are a bit picky about what I feed them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom