Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I haven't eaten all day and I just came to work. Now I'm hungry and I'm here until 11. I have a granola bar and a slim jim. Maybe if I eat real slow...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Jimmy Johns or whoever delivers, Snap....call out!

Hubby made it back from fishing. I was starting to get a little concerned as windy as it is. He showed up right after I texted him. I pointed out that he failed to let me know what lake he was fishing in, and then he said that he also forgot his life jacket...but he did have his pistol on his hip to help weigh him down if he fell overboard. :ugh:

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Yep, maybe tonight is the night for a #10 unwich. Or maybe the Chinese joint in town is delivering tonight. They don't deliver all the time... only when they feel like it. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Jimmy Johns or whoever delivers, Snap....call out!

Hubby made it back from fishing. I was starting to get a little concerned as windy as it is. He showed up right after I texted him. I pointed out that he failed to let me know what lake he was fishing in, and then he said that he also forgot his life jacket...but he did have his pistol on his hip to help weigh him down if he fell overboard. :ugh:

Not good.A life jacket is probably more useful to keep you alive than a gun.
    Especially when fishing by yourself on a remote lake! :faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Not good.A life jacket is probably more useful to keep you alive than a gun.
    Especially when fishing by yourself on a remote lake! :faint:

He got a lecture. He ALWAYS wears his life jacket when we go out. I am usually the one that has it with me but not on me. He left the boat in the truck so I don't know if he is planning to go again tomorrow or not. He didn't catch anything.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    He got a lecture. He ALWAYS wears his life jacket when we go out. I am usually the one that has it with me but not on me. He left the boat in the truck so I don't know if he is planning to go again tomorrow or not. He didn't catch anything.

He should have to wear a bright orange crocheted life jacket for a week. :):

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am off to go debone the chicken and make the dumplings.

I got my Christmas letters printed off and need to start writing out some cards. I also need to get the gifts for the residents at the assisted living apartments packaged up so I can deliver them next week.

I had to make a list today...too many things to do in the next couple of weeks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom