• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I did have to set the alarm since my sister and I are going out today, and I need to go in to talk with the boss about the weekend.

Meeting the subway assistant manager in there around 8 so we can start pushing to get this girl at least suspended for a few days. The goal is fired though.

SHE was sexually harassing a male employee we just hired in. I am sure she didn't see it as that, but he was uncomfortable, he told her to stop and she didn't. I see it as a clear cut case of it.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Interesting when the tables are turned.

it really is.

she has had the hots for him since long before we hired him. he's friends with another subway employee. so she has been hounding him for a bit. Saturday evening it went way to far.

She has "your name" tattooed as a tramp stamp. She kept telling him "I have your name tattooed on my ass, you want to see" and went to the point to pull her pants down far enough for him to see. he kept telling her no, to stop, etc. she's mid 20's, he's 19. I was briefed on it before he came in Sunday afternoon. He NEVER wants to work with her again

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    it really is.

she has had the hots for him since long before we hired him. he's friends with another subway employee. so she has been hounding him for a bit. Saturday evening it went way to far.

She has "your name" tattooed as a tramp stamp. She kept telling him "I have your name tattooed on my ass, you want to see" and went to the point to pull her pants down far enough for him to see. he kept telling her no, to stop, etc. she's mid 20's, he's 19. I was briefed on it before he came in Sunday afternoon. He NEVER wants to work with her again

She sounds like a keeper.............:):

Morning all.

:coffee:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    To early to tell yet Mrs.G
    I will know how the day will go after more :coffee:

The spouse is getting fit up with a heart Monitor this morning. This will be most interesting.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    To early to tell yet Mrs.G
    I will know how the day will go after more :coffee:

The spouse is getting fit up with a heart Monitor this morning. This will be most interesting.
    interesting but very necessary. I am glad she is getting the chance to prevent something in the future, if possible

I need to get my ass moving and in the shouwer. I am meeting T around 8 at work,
    My sister will be here around 9.

have a good day mouse

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom