• Status
    Not open for further replies.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I hope I sleep tonight. The cat and I have laid there bonding the last two nights. She stares at me trying to figure out why my eyes are open and then she wants to talk. Then she licks my forehead. :lmfao:

It has been a long time since I have had to deal with anything like this. Winding back the clock 30 years, I had a cat who, when he decided it was time for me to get up, would come and stand on my chest (at the time, I was in the habit of sleeping on my back, which I haven't done since I can't remember when) until I woke up and would be staring down at me with that 'it's about time' look on his face.

These days, I don't really have anything like this. The closest it gets is on a nice day I might go out and stretch out where my alpacas bed down and they will come have 'naptime with dad'. It is really funny when they do that!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    It has been a long time since I have had to deal with anything like this. Winding back the clock 30 years, I had a cat who, when he decided it was time for me to get up, would come and stand on my chest (at the time, I was in the habit of sleeping on my back, which I haven't done since I can't remember when) until I woke up and would be staring down at me with that 'it's about time' look on his face.

These days, I don't really have anything like this. The closest it gets is on a nice day I might go out and stretch out where my alpacas bed down and they will come have 'naptime with dad'. It is really funny when they do that!
    :)

One of my cats is my backup alarm. He never fails me.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You need a Psycho. :D

I have my share of psychos here. Trust me...

Mom, I wore the helmet when I met BA. Had the purse draped over the passenger seat.

:rockwoot:

We have a Cat that sneaks into our bedroom about 9:00 and hides. You don't see her when you go to bed.
    She will wait 10-15 min until you are juuuuust about to go to sleep and will jump up on the bed....

Ours don't wait. As soon as I am in bed, Lilly jumps up and lays on my right side plastered against my hip and Skeaky plasters herself across my left side trying to smack Lilly across me. I have to have one hand on each of them so they behave. Kitty Lou likes to lay on my head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom