jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    You Millenials are so sensitive. ;)

Yes. I think CZ should cater to my needs and wants because my mommy said I'm special and I deserve whatever I want. They should design a gun specifically to my hand and then sell it to me for regular price, or even a little cheaper.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Yes. I think CZ should cater to my needs and wants because my mommy said I'm special and I deserve whatever I want. They should design a gun specifically to my hand and then sell it to me for regular price, or even a little cheaper.

Actually, I should probably get a free Cajun tune up because I have to go through all this hassle with their company.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Um, how about just adapting a bit. I can't believe the beavertail is that much different. You only tried them once. :ugh:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Um, how about just adapting a bit. I can't believe the beavertail is that much different. You only tried them once. :ugh:

I'm all for shooting them again...and again...and again.

I just don't see myself dropping the $$$ for one anytime soon. I'll stick with my cheap plastic for now.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    No, you have to have the lower engraved.

See above... Thought you had an SBR stamp in the works? Didn't you have to engrave it before filing the form one?

I would love to have some of these toys. I can't seem to get over my resistance to getting the permission slip.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom