The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I feel pretty today.

Good morning!

Psycho did not find me last night DB. If he did, he did not wake me up. :laugh:

It is going to be a nice day. Hubby thinks we should go to Bass Pro to look at fish finders. I'm not sure I want to but it is too nice to sit here at home.

Oops...Lilly is staring at me through the window. I better let her in. She probably needs more milk.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg

I'm waiting for hubby to come back in the house so I know if we are going shopping. I guess I can crochet or something while I wait for him. So far, I've just been drinking coffee and playing online. I did get something out for supper but I told him I was just grabbing the first package of meat that I saw so his dinner will be a surprise. It ended up with a pork loin so I'll probably cut it up and make chops.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Morning Mom45, Snap, Greg.......

Had to run to Kroger. Bought a carton of cat litter last night and wife was supposed to carry it in. It's still in the trunk of her car, so I ran out to Kroger and bought another one.

Not supposed to lift more than 10 pounds, but the litter was 12, so I'll probably get yelled at. But, didn't want to sit here and smell stinky litter box all day....

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning Mom45, Snap, Greg.......

Had to run to Kroger. Bought a carton of cat litter last night and wife was supposed to carry it in. It's still in the trunk of her car, so I ran out to Kroger and bought another one.

Not supposed to lift more than 10 pounds, but the litter was 12, so I'll probably get yelled at. But, didn't want to sit here and smell stinky litter box all day....

I buy the 40# refill box when I go....one for the house and one for the garage.

Nothing worse than stinky cat litter.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Good morning!

Psycho did not find me last night DB. If he did, he did not wake me up. :laugh:

It is going to be a nice day. Hubby thinks we should go to Bass Pro to look at fish finders. I'm not sure I want to but it is too nice to sit here at home.

Oops...Lilly is staring at me through the window. I better let her in. She probably needs more milk.

He got lost and found me at 4:30

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom