The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am going to throw my phone against the wall

I am not getting paid enough for this

they have called me 5 times now since I left at 2. Once an hour, and now I am going back up again. this time I am going to clock in though and actually get paid.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    :rofl:

get my hood open?!?!

no seriously. The oil leak is going to take a garage to do it. Something about the way everything is put in there there is a pressurized gas line (?) that needs to come off and unless you have that tool, it can't be done.
    So I will get it to a garage sooner than later. Just keeping a very close eye on the oil level, well, until I couldn't get the hood up.

Question, I had the ignition replaced last week, would they have gotten under the hood to do that?

If they disconnected the battery.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    He watched that video so you would exactly know what to get him. Good on the slippers. Mine are still in good shape.:rolleyes:

He says we need to go to Bass Pro and figure out what model he wants and then we can shop online for the best deal. Bass Pro and Cabela's are both too high on most of that stuff.

Disclaimer: mom45 did NOT make my slippers.

This made me laugh too loudly I think! I'm not sure a man would wear these slippers...kind of like ballet slipper style. They are warm though.

not feeling very lovely or nice.

it was one ****ed up day at work.

And now, to top it all off. Whomever was under the hood on my car last broke the release and I can't get in to check the oil. I still have a major oil leak and I know it is needing some.

But since I have left work, I have found some of the answers to the problems I was having.

Sorry about the car thing, Mrs. G. My hood on the Jimmy wouldn't release right until hubby finally figured out what to adjust. I would pull the release and nothing would happen until I gave it a good whack with my fist in the center of the front of the hood...then it would pop. There may be a few small dents there now....perhaps. :laugh:

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    He says we need to go to Bass Pro and figure out what model he wants and then we can shop online for the best deal. Bass Pro and Cabela's are both too high on most of that stuff.

This made me laugh too loudly I think! I'm not sure a man would wear these slippers...kind of like ballet slipper style. They are warm though.

Sorry about the car thing, Mrs. G. My hood on the Jimmy wouldn't release right until hubby finally figured out what to adjust. I would pull the release and nothing would happen until I gave it a good whack with my fist in the center of the front of the hood...then it would pop. There may be a few small dents there now....perhaps. :laugh:

Typical GM. My K1500 is that way.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I did the pop on the hood thing. I can tell by the way it's pulling on the release that it isn't connected to anything. we watched a youtube video on how to open it, no luck so far but we'll get it. Yes, the hubby came out and was working on it

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom