The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I didn't say I didn't have tats. I said I would prefer that women didn't. Yes, that is a double standard.

Gotchya. I get having preferences.

I have trouble wrapping my head around people being repulsed by an otherwise smoking hot woman because of some ink. Part of what's great about being human and particularly an American human, is freedom to have opinions, preferences, and choices on these matters. :patriot:

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Don't want to sound like an old foggy, but Greg, Birds & I grew up with the WWII generation. Tats were BIG with that generation. WE saw what 20-30 year old Tats looked like and it's not pretty. Swore then that I would never have any and the Wife feels the same way.....

We sure did Sam. And also hear any of the guy with those 30 year old tats tell you to use your head and don't get one.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Gotchya. I get having preferences.

I have trouble wrapping my head around people being repulsed by an otherwise smoking hot woman because of some ink. Part of what's great about being human and particularly an American human, is freedom to have opinions, preferences, and choices on these matters. :patriot:

We all have imperfections. I have plenty. I was stating my preference. Doesn't mean it's a show stopper.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I get preferences. Some are stronger than others. Apparently my tats are not dealbreakers with my BF. Apparently his smoking is not a dealbreaker with me.

I have a good friend who met her "soulmate" online. They talked for months and then met IRL and dated for a few months, and she said he was definitely the love of her life, but she couldn't go through with it. When I asked why, she said "Because he's only 5'8". I thought I could deal with it, but I can't." I totally don't get that, but whatever.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    I'm not offended by strong preferences. I'm sure "no fat chicks" is a huge preference with a lot of guys, but it's not politically correct to say it. Maybe I'm different from many people in that I will overlook a lot of things if I like what I see inside.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom