The Official Status Update Thread: Part 145 - Happy Thanksgiving INGO!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Fortunately, we have built a culture here of pitching in and helping each other out. That saved the schedule today and, hopefully, will do so going forward.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Fortunately, we have built a culture here of pitching in and helping each other out. That saved the schedule today and, hopefully, will do so going forward.

that is always a plus.

with our staff, not all being full time. If you help us, we help you. Meaning, I need you to come in extra and you always refuse, you won't be working much.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    that is always a plus.

with our staff, not all being full time. If you help us, we help you. Meaning, I need you to come in extra and you always refuse, you won't be working much.

That's what we have built here. You want a regularly scheduled day off? Then you need to pitch in when someone else needs the same. It has worked pretty well. There is always one or two that won't play along initially. We have drawn everyone into the fold at this point. It pays off for everyone in the long run.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    That's what we have built here. You want a regularly scheduled day off? Then you need to pitch in when someone else needs the same. It has worked pretty well. There is always one or two that won't play along initially. We have drawn everyone into the fold at this point. It pays off for everyone in the long run.

we have one gal specifically, she is full time. Not willing to change days off, not willing to come in extra. Demanded she work early morning Thanksgiving day or not at all.
    Well she is getting 32 hrs a week, she was scheduled 11a-3p on Thanksgiving. She asked why her hours have been cut for so long. D told her "You help me, I help you". 32 hours still qualifies as full time so we can do this forever, or until she gets mad and quits :rofl:

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

But you have to treat everyone fairly and cant show any favoritism...no matter how ****ty that workers ethics are....that's what our HR department tells us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom