Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Got to love gun sale negotiations. This for my model 37, which I'm asking $500 for, on a Facebook group.

I'd love to have your S&W 37 even though I don't have a trade you're interested in. What's your best cash price? Let me know. Thanks.

Me: $500 is really the best I can do. I've got more in it, but I need the money.

If you're interested I'll go $450 cash if you throw in the 38 special ammo you have posted. Let me know. Thanks

Me: Interesting... I wouldn't take less than $500 for the gun, but you're offering me $450 for the gun and $105 worth of ammo? Thanks, no.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Got to love gun sale negotiations. This for my model 37, which I'm asking $500 for, on a Facebook group.

I'd love to have your S&W 37 even though I don't have a trade you're interested in. What's your best cash price? Let me know. Thanks.

Me: $500 is really the best I can do. I've got more in it, but I need the money.

If you're interested I'll go $450 cash if you throw in the 38 special ammo you have posted. Let me know. Thanks

Me: Interesting... I wouldn't take less than $500 for the gun, but you're offering me $450 for the gun and $105 worth of ammo? Thanks, no.

Ill give you $300 for the gun, and you can keep the ammo. :)

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine

I'll give you tree fiddy. :yesway:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

You state that five bills is as low as you will go and get a lower counter for more merchandise? Did this person also throw in some verbiage about these not being the droids you are looking for?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

But, but, he's a special little snowflake. You big meany pants.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom