Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Already took that Vortex scope off my AR and have it ready to ship. I keep all of the scope boxes, so the box for that one was on top of my safe...

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Having issues?

Yeah, I have a Crossfire II 4x12x44 on my AR.... I has worked perfectly until yesterday with a boatload of rounds through that AR. Yesterday I noticed the crosshairs were out of line. The horizontal hairs and the top vertical hairs were fine. The bottom vertical hair has moved slightly to the left???

Vortex has a great warranty. I'll call them and send it back tomorrow, I'll have a new scope in a week.

I buy all of my scopes from Alan, of course the only scope I didn't buy from him was this one....:ugh: I had a PayPal gift card from Christmas a few years ago and bought this one from EBay....If I had bought it from Alan, he would have just swapped it out.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Yeah, I have a Crossfire II 4x12x44 on my AR.... I has worked perfectly until yesterday with a boatload of rounds through that AR. Yesterday I noticed the crosshairs were out of line. The horizontal hairs and the top vertical hairs were fine. The bottom vertical hair has moved slightly to the left???

Vortex has a great warranty. I'll call them and send it back tomorrow, I'll have a new scope in a week.

I buy all of my scopes from Alan, of course the only scope I didn't buy from him was this one....:ugh: I had a PayPal gift card from Christmas a few years ago and bought this one from EBay....If I had bought it from Alan, he would have just swapped it out.
    He's a good guy!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom