Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had morphine for the first time earlier this year. It was okay, not bad.

My Wife is completely impervious to Morphine.....It doesn't do a thing to her.

We was in a car accident in 2008. In the ER, the Doc said to give her Morphine for the pain, the wife told him it didn't do anything for her.

Doc laughs and says, with this dose you'll be drooling on yourself in 5 minutes...

He shoots her up..............Nothing.............Wife was then pissed and really let the arrogant AH have it, since he gave her the useless Morphine, she had to wait 3-4 hours in pain before she could get something else......:noway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I will give Community South Kudos after this surgery. They asked me both before and after the surgery what worked best for me??? Me & the Doc had figured out a combination of painkillers that seemed to work and they stuck with what was already known to work.....
    'No need to reinvent the wheel.........But some people aren't smart enough to figure that out........Or, they are anxious to prescribe the latest "flavor of the month" that the Pharm Reps are pushing with kickback....

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I will give Community South Kudos after this surgery. They asked me both before and after the surgery what worked best for me??? Me & the Doc had figured out a combination of painkillers that seemed to work and they stuck with what was already known to work.....
    'No need to reinvent the wheel.........But some people aren't smart enough to figure that out........Or, they are anxious to prescribe the latest "flavor of the month" that the Pharm Reps are pushing with kickback....

Surgery center or hospital? My wife works at the surgery center (business office).

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Got the kitchen cleaned, dishwasher running, trash taken to the curb... had to get dressed though. It was chilly out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My Wife is completely impervious to Morphine.....It doesn't do a thing to her.

We was in a car accident in 2008. In the ER, the Doc said to give her Morphine for the pain, the wife told him it didn't do anything for her.

Doc laughs and says, with this dose you'll be drooling on yourself in 5 minutes...

He shoots her up..............Nothing.............Wife was then pissed and really let the arrogant AH have it, since he gave her the useless Morphine, she had to wait 3-4 hours in pain before she could get something else......:noway:

Doctors are all knowing and refuse to listen to us little people.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom