• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    he did tell me he shot a drum through it already. SHoots good. Now I have to get off work early on Thursday so I can go fondle the machinery

Drum could mean Thompson, AM 180, Lewis Gun, PPSH 41, older Karl Gustave M45. Hard to tell.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Drum could mean Thompson, AM 180, Lewis Gun, PPSH 41, older Karl Gustave M45. Hard to tell.

I know and this guy has so many different things already. When they built their house out in BFE, he had a concrete room poured for the safe. Also good for a safe room from harm, storms, etc

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Sounds like a guy who plans ahead. I've always liked the Lewis gun, heavy and the rate is slow, but it made it through two world wars and was on everything from AFVs to airplanes.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Sounds like a guy who plans ahead. I've always liked the Lewis gun, heavy and the rate is slow, but it made it through two world wars and was on everything from AFVs to airplanes.

yeah he is good at planning ahead. he's worked hard for what they have though, glad they are making their dreams come true

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom