Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I think we are having thanksgiving her on Friday. Invited to the daughter's in laws on Thursday, doubt we will go. Then my dead FiLs widow wants us to come to their place on Saturday... Way too complicated for me.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some guy on FB. I said I would take it. Suddenly he had a prior offer.

Or a better one.
    There have been a few incidents in our classy's where folks were pitting people against each other to get a better price. 1 involved GregD and myself.
    Guy was putzing around after at least 2 members (myself and Greg) said they would take it full price and pick it up. He had no idea that some members actually talk to each other. I reminded him I am Mod and to get off his duff. I passed on the gun as did Greg.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think we are having thanksgiving her on Friday. Invited to the daughter's in laws on Thursday, doubt we will go. Then my dead FiLs widow wants us to come to their place on Saturday... Way too complicated for me.

The Holidays can become a Burden.

My MIL passed very recently and the pain is still present. This Turkey day and Christmas are going to be difficult.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Or a better one.
    There have been a few incidents in our classy's where folks were pitting people against each other to get a better price. 1 involved GregD and myself.
    Guy was putzing around after at least 2 members (myself and Greg) said they would take it full price and pick it up. He had no idea that some members actually talk to each other. I reminded him I am Mod and to get off his duff. I passed on the gun as did Greg.
    What kind of gun ?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The Holidays can become a Burden.

My MIL passed very recently and the pain is still present. This Turkey day and Christmas are going to be difficult.
    Yeah, this is first time that both of our parents are all dead and gone. Luckily the grandkids will keep things exciting.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Holy Mother The weather looks bad up north. Mrs.G will be rolling right through the middle of it, RH will be as well and he is hauling a loaded car trailer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom