The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    She's fussy about the landscaping around the house, as she did all the work I suppose she has every reason to be. Deer eating her plants have been bad this year, freezer will be full in two weeks.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    howdy all...

just back in from the range, one of my nephews flew in from Colorado to visit his Dad and they called and invited me out for a range trip after church...had fun, the Glenn Custom is sighted in and ready for the clubs deer legal firearm shoot next week

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Gotta go punch the bread dough lurk.

Went this morning with hubby to clean up the manure at the horse farm. We sure know how to have fun. Came home with a 3/4 ton pickup heaped full for my flowers so got that unloaded. While I was there, the 6 year old and I cleaned and rearranged her outside playhouse after we fed and watered her two goats. I haven't seen her much lately so we had some quality time. Her mom was laughing that she talked me into visiting the playhouse just so we could sweep and move all of the furniture around three times until it was how she liked it. She said her brother will probably move it but not to worry. She's a little cutie. Marching around in her cowboy boots.

I know I just made bread, but there is only about two pieces left (took half the loaf to the neighbor) so I am making more bread and have chicken simmering on the stove for chicken and noodles. Roasted one last night and am using the carcass.

Got my dahlia and gladiola bulbs packed in straw and down to the root cellar.

Off to the kitchen I go....chicken bones should be about ready to be picked. Sure is nice outside today. A nice change after the rain all day yesterday.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom