The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Pic for Mom45....That blond kitty in the front is that tiny kitten we rescued a year ago in Sept. I have a lap full of Kitties...

http://[IMG]http://i68.tinypic.com/atqfqf.jpg[/IMG]

They look like happy kitties! Did you see the picture I posted last night of the one I keep seeing on our trail camera? I realized this morning that I have a house cat that is probably as big...her belly is quite round and she is very solidly built.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I have seen at least three cats I don't know on that camera. I see Elvis and Lilly out there a LOT as well. There is also a fox that is on it fairly often. We took the ATV out for a ride today and there are TONS of coyote tracks across the road. I haven't seen any of those on the cameras but there was something on one of the back cameras last night that looked like either a coyote or a large dog. Out of focus and pretty far from the camera so I'm not sure what it was.

We moved one camera out of the back yard way out to the back of the orchard so we'll see if the coyotes are moving through there like they did last year. I'll have to drive out and get the card on that one. Too many stickers to walk through otherwise.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom