The Official Status Update Thread: Part 143 - Happy Halloween INGO!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well....This is the last one.
    This one has been a drag car since it was bought new in 1970. I remember seeing this car and it's sister car run at the Nationals in 1970/71/72. Sister car was a 1968 Camaro called Thunder. I had Lightning. Short of the needed body work (All the pieces are in the car) the car was 75% done. I still have the engine/Trans (hold the jokes...:)) and it is sold as well.
    This marks the end of ATP racing. Been a long run. I has a bit of a sad...:(

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I am going to try to stay off Amazon for the rest of today. LOL! I am heading to Ebay though.

maansmit

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    Greenfield
    I am considering another AR build. Sold the race car and the engine so my Gun fun Fund has been refurbished.

Looking at some higher end pieces. 1 part at a time. Did my Bravo Co. AR this way.

I'm really happy worth my off the shelf Barrett ar. Got what I think was a good deal on it.

i can't decide what I want now. CZ SP-01, CZ 97, CZ scorpion, another 1911, walther ppq, maybe a nice semi auto shotgun...

too on many to choose from

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Well....This is the last one.
    This one has been a drag car since it was bought new in 1970. I remember seeing this car and it's sister car run at the Nationals in 1970/71/72. Sister car was a 1968 Camaro called Thunder. I had Lightning. Short of the needed body work (All the pieces are in the car) the car was 75% done. I still have the engine/Trans (hold the jokes...:)) and it is sold as well.
    This marks the end of ATP racing. Been a long run. I has a bit of a sad...:(

Daaannnnnng.......kind'a a rarety ta boot (split-bumper)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    And...I ended up back on Amazon. I can say I now have my Christmas shopping well underway though. :):

I should probably go do some cleaning or something productive besides shopping.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    And...I ended up back on Amazon. I can say I now have my Christmas shopping well underway though. :):

I should probably go do some cleaning or something productive besides shopping.

I set the spouse into Christmas mode 2 months ago. We are all done except for a few toys and such for the girls.
    It takes so much stress off of us to go into Thanksgiving with only wrapping to do.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I set the spouse into Christmas mode 2 months ago. We are all done except for a few toys and such for the girls.
    It takes so much stress off of us to go into Thanksgiving with only wrapping to do.

My son wanted some art books and I found the rest of the set that he has been buying.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm really happy worth my off the shelf Barrett ar. Got what I think was a good deal on it.

i can't decide what I want now. CZ SP-01, CZ 97, CZ scorpion, another 1911, walther ppq, maybe a nice semi auto shotgun...

too on many to choose from

I have a nice semi-auto.......930 Mossburg....It is the Poo......you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom