The Official Status Update Thread: Part 141 - Pepperidge Farm Remembers...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Probably not a bad idea. Do you know what he was in for?

He was convicted of a sex offense related to a minor, but the registry doesn't specify more than that. He apparently has some mental issues as well based on what we were told today by another guy down the road that knows more about him. The place he is staying is "interesting" to say the least....I don't trust anyone who lives there. Lots of traffic there.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Always, at least that's how it is here. I feel somewhat naked if I don't.

For quite a while I was carrying all the time in the yard, but then I guess I got kind of lax because it is hard to keep my pistol/holster clean when pulling weeds and dirt is flying everywhere. LOL! I am a messy yard worker. :laugh:

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    For quite a while I was carrying all the time in the yard, but then I guess I got kind of lax because it is hard to keep my pistol/holster clean when pulling weeds and dirt is flying everywhere. LOL! I am a messy yard worker. :laugh:

Carry your gun in a different place. I know this lady that can cleavage carry a full size 1911!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Carry your gun in a different place. I know this lady that can cleavage carry a full size 1911!

I usually carry iwb on my right hip toward the back. That's the most comfortable where I can reach it quickly. I've never had to draw, but have had several times where I did move my shirt where it was visible when idiots have come up the drive and caught me home alone. The one time it was two guys trying to sell me beef out of beat up freezers that were in the back of their ancient old beater pickup truck. The one started to get out of the truck to try to convince me I wanted whatever was in those freezers. His buddy saw my hand move and followed it...told his friend to get back in as they needed to leave. That was the end of that. The other was the guys that were trying to convince me that they had a deal for me on "road grindings" that they could put in my driveway. They also felt the need to leave rather quickly.

Hubby doesn't worry too much about me. When I walk in the woods, he feels the need to text me all the time to check on me even though he knows I have my .45 with me. I always carry out there, but more for dogs than people.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Night Leadeye. I have to go close up the garage as hubby apparently did not do it earlier. Maybe the cat will come in tonight. Last night, she was too busy torturing a mouse in the driveway and didn't want to come in so I locked her out and went to bed. She was cranky again this morning. :):

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I usually carry iwb on my right hip toward the back. That's the most comfortable where I can reach it quickly. I've never had to draw, but have had several times where I did move my shirt where it was visible when idiots have come up the drive and caught me home alone. The one time it was two guys trying to sell me beef out of beat up freezers that were in the back of their ancient old beater pickup truck. The one started to get out of the truck to try to convince me I wanted whatever was in those freezers. His buddy saw my hand move and followed it...told his friend to get back in as they needed to leave. That was the end of that. The other was the guys that were trying to convince me that they had a deal for me on "road grindings" that they could put in my driveway. They also felt the need to leave rather quickly.

Hubby doesn't worry too much about me. When I walk in the woods, he feels the need to text me all the time to check on me even though he knows I have my .45 with me. I always carry out there, but more for dogs than people.
    Keep it on ya!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom