Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Bill Cosby isn't in your kitchen is he?

Hmmm...I don't recall seeing anyone here but the cats! Maybe it was them that put something in my coffee mug!! Darn critters. There seems to be a new one hanging around but it is wearing a collar so I hope it finds its way home. My Leroy still hasn't returned so I'm pretty sure he is gone for good. Hubby keeps telling me how much the other ones miss me when I am with my dad in Lafayette. I'm not sure I believe him that it is the cats since they are all sleeping and ignoring me when I am here.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have a new to me AR showing up, a new to me Phantom showing up and I'm bringing a Springer 1911 that's been touched by CM and my lil Rami and my Remington 12g!! You just bring your butt and a happy disposition!!
    I will bring the one with the fancy sights. You might be interested in getting some of those for the Phantom. :dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Hmmm...I don't recall seeing anyone here but the cats! Maybe it was them that put something in my coffee mug!! Darn critters. There seems to be a new one hanging around but it is wearing a collar so I hope it finds its way home. My Leroy still hasn't returned so I'm pretty sure he is gone for good. Hubby keeps telling me how much the other ones miss me when I am with my dad in Lafayette. I'm not sure I believe him that it is the cats since they are all sleeping and ignoring me when I am here.
    That's how cats show affection, they sleep then they ignore ya. Our car would be gone for days. We believed he had another family down the block.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning BC. I hope you are well on this beautiful Saturday morning.

I guess I better go unload the dryer and fold those clothes since nobody else is going to do it. I need to train these cats better.

Then...I am off to the festival in Hamlet, which I am ever so sure will be highly exciting...NOT...and sit at the car show with the hubby for a bit. I need to pick the garden when I get home since i haven't been in it since Monday. I am thinking I may have to get my refrigerator dills made up since there will probably be another half bushel of cucumbers ready to pick and I have at least that many already in the drawers in the fridge.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom