• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    it's to early in the morning to be thinking about tires.

I don't want to go with a no name brand, I don't want certain brands and everything is $$

Indy Tire didn't list a lot of their prices on their webpage "call for pricing"

well, I am that person that won't call. Waste of man power to man the phone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I don't want to go with a no name brand, I don't want certain brands and everything is $$

Prices fluctuate fast when they sell cheap. No way to keep up the web site.
    I had MarWood Tire do my riges. A few more dollars but the are a privately owned business and good friends.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Nice thing about living in a small town. There are a couple of garages here that even though they don't have websites, they treat ya right. May have to call for pricing, but since they treat you right it's worth your time.
    One of the garages I have been dealing with for 20 years. If cash is short, he lets me pay over time, so much a week over 2-3 months.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Nice thing about living in a small town. There are a couple of garages here that even though they don't have websites, they treat ya right. May have to call for pricing, but since they treat you right it's worth your time.
    One of the garages I have been dealing with for 20 years. If cash is short, he lets me pay over time, so much a week over 2-3 months.
    Them places are far and few anymore up here. Been burnt to many times.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    The local PD set up a prescription drug drop off box outside the police station. With a security camera. Can you guess what happened? Idiots

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The local PD set up a prescription drug drop off box outside the police station. With a security camera. Can you guess what happened? Idiots

Seriously????:laugh:

Bet the vast majority of the stuff dropped off would be non-narcotic...My MIL had a ton of crap like that when we cleaned out her apartment. Laxatives, antacids, gout control, etc....

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Seriously????:laugh:

Bet the vast majority of the stuff dropped off would be non-narcotic...My MIL had a ton of crap like that when we cleaned out her apartment. Laxatives, antacids, gout control, etc....
    They got some serious stuff Sam. Vicodin, Percocet, Warfarin,Xanax.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom