Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Just went to Seniors Night at the High School. Waste of time. I HATE presentations where they give you a copy of the powerpoint presentation, throw it up on the screen, read it line by line, then send you home. If your just gonna read the powerpoint, hand me the packet and send me on the way....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Just went to Seniors Night at the High School. Waste of time. I HATE presentations where they give you a copy of the powerpoint presentation, throw it up on the screen, read it line by line, then send you home. If your just gonna read the powerpoint, hand me the packet and send me on the way....

Just e-mail it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

Ugh...people have no idea how to give a presentation

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ugh...people have no idea how to give a presentation

Again, that is so true. I used a powerpoint when I was Sales Trainer with GE Silicones. The Powerpoint is a guideline, you build on that. Plus, you throw some personality and humor into it....Make it at least mildly entertaining, don't freakin bore them to death..... It's not rocket science....

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Again, that is so true. I used a powerpoint when I was Sales Trainer with GE Silicones. The Powerpoint is a guideline, you build on that. Plus, you throw some personality and humor into it....Make it at least mildly entertaining, don't freakin bore them to death..... It's not rocket science....

Used to use GE 4191, our paths may have crossed in the past.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Used to use GE 4191, our paths may have crossed in the past.

I was the Sales & Product Knowledge Trainer. My job was to travel the country east of Kansas City and train distributor reps how to sell the product and train the store level people. I dealt strictly with wholesalers and manufacturers...
    Every Saturn built after 1999 used GE Silicones in their brake assemblies, that was my baby.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Developed release coatings for doughnut boxes using Ge4191 and Dow 294 during the 80s. One of the many products that made life a little better, doughnut grease did not show on the outside of the box and they didn't stick to the inside.:)

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi Greg and all who are here. Just figured I'd check in before I settled into the chair to nap and keep track of dad.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Developed release coatings for doughnut boxes using Ge4191 and Dow 294 during the 80s. One of the many products that made life a little better, doughnut grease did not show on the outside of the box and they didn't stick to the inside.:)

Cool. I'm still in manufacturing, Plastic Lumber for the past 6 years. It's fun creating new uses and figuring out solutions for problems...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom