mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hey Sylvain! I got my dad home today. I stayed until my sister was due to bring some dinner over for mom and dad and then headed home. Another sister is spending tonight with them. I took him out for lunch and had him home by about 1 p.m. My son went to eat with us as I figured buying him lunch was the least I could do for all of the help he provided in staying with dad.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Morning pretty lady. It's to early for work!!!!

why yes it is. Management has it's privileges. When the kid called off for last night, boss asked the gal working day shift today if she'd cover, she said yes. He looked at me and said "That means you'll come in at 6 and be here until 9 alone" Then I get to run back and forth between register and paperwork. Next person comes in at 2, when I am supposed to get off work, if I am not done with paperwork, I get to stay and finish it.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    why yes it is. Management has it's privileges. When the kid called off for last night, boss asked the gal working day shift today if she'd cover, she said yes. He looked at me and said "That means you'll come in at 6 and be here until 9 alone" Then I get to run back and forth between register and paperwork. Next person comes in at 2, when I am supposed to get off work, if I am not done with paperwork, I get to stay and finish it.
    I hate paper work! I don't have a lot of it at the ball park. When I worked at the mill it was all I did was paper work. Do you like the job more now that your a supervisor?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I hate paper work! I don't have a lot of it at the ball park. When I worked at the mill it was all I did was paper work. Do you like the job more now that your a supervisor?

I do. I've learned so much. I'm so ready to be back to my store though. Been gone 3 weeks now and I miss them

I need to scat, shower time and heading out. I hate the drive, 20 minutes to training store instead of 4 minutes to home store.

Jabe a good day SD, don't fondle the CZ to much!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom