• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Ok, back from doing laundry, taking out garbage, hanging up clothes, doing dishes and ordering pizza. My testosterone level is in need of being raised! . . I need to hold my AR for a minute, that should do it!!!!

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    doing well. I may have an end date for me training. That's promising. I knew it was 4 weeks minimum. He's saying now 5 weeks total. That means all the **** he is giving me everyday, jokingly most of the time, is just that, giving me ****. Learned how to operate or video system today and burn a CD for the police. Pretty simple really.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I'm back.....When the Wife had a rough day and it's that time of the month, if she is craving chocolate, you drop what your doing and go get some chocolate...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'm back.....When the Wife had a rough day and it's that time of the month, if she is craving chocolate, you drop what your doing and go get some chocolate...

:faint:

you're a good man

hubby asked me if I was going anywhere tonight. Told him no. He never did tell me what he wanted.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Ok, back from doing laundry, taking out garbage, hanging up clothes, doing dishes and ordering pizza. My testosterone level is in need of being raised! . . I need to hold my AR for a minute, that should do it!!!!

Ya know, from your balcony you could probably pop the mast lights on those sailboats docked at the lake......:whistle:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom