• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    The above post is an autocorrect that was just too funny to fix.

Should say "still getting used to the CPAP". The nights where I can stay asleep, I sleep very well. It's the nights where the mask leaks and keeps waking me up I can't stand.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Found out yesterday I won't be getting a CPAP machine after all. :(

I love how the gubmint provides free stuff for everyone but forgets their promises to vets.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Wtf?? Were you diagnosed? Apnea is very dangerous if untreated, especially for people with heart conditions. Any way to get a second opinion?

Oh, I was diagnosed. I got approval and everything. But, they will only pay for part of it. I was told how much the initial outlay would be. Free medical care for life my ass.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    :xmad::xmad: I have a local attorney pissed at me now and it's his own damned fault....
    Used to go to church with a guy, we will call him "D".... I called D's office yesterday at 9:00am and asked "Does D do Miller Trusts???" Receptionist didn't know, but put a message into D that I needed to know yesterday as I have to have this done by the 25th and needed to call someone else if he didn't. Didn't hear back from him. Called again at Noon, was told D would call back after lunch..... Didn't hear from him by 2-2:30 so my wife called around and found somebody else.

Just got a call from him and he said he was half finished.....WTF???? I called yesterday to ask if you even did this trust and nobody called me back... Now he is pissed that he did this work, I didn't tell him to do it... If you say at 9:00 am and again at Noon that your gonna call me back, call me back. :xmad: If you lose the business it's your own damned fault....

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    :xmad::xmad: I have a local attorney pissed at me now and it's his own damned fault....
    Used to go to church with a guy, we will call him "D".... I called D's office yesterday at 9:00am and asked "Does D do Miller Trusts???" Receptionist didn't know, but put a message into D that I needed to know yesterday as I have to have this done by the 25th and needed to call someone else if he didn't. Didn't hear back from him. Called again at Noon, was told D would call back after lunch..... Didn't hear from him by 2-2:30 so my wife called around and found somebody else.

Just got a call from him and he said he was half finished.....WTF???? I called yesterday to ask if you even did this trust and nobody called me back... Now he is pissed that he did this work, I didn't tell him to do it... If you say at 9:00 am and again at Noon that your gonna call me back, call me back. :xmad: If you lose the business it's your own damned fault....

Tell him to bill his secretary/receptionist.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine

You should ask him who paid the retainer and hired him. I have never heard of a lawyer that did work without actually being HIRED first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom