mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My garden is not sprouting as it should. I think we need more warm days. I bought more seeds today so if I plant those, I just know EVERYTHING will grow.

I will focus on flowers and see what happens in the next few days...plant more cukes, squash and whatever else I bought then if needed.

I bought more flower bulbs so that should keep me busy trying to find places to put them for a little while.

My son and I had a nice chat on the phone and then I called my dad's youngest sister and set up dinner with her on Saturday since my sister will be visiting us from Illinois. She has not see my aunt for several years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My garden is not sprouting as it should. I think we need more warm days. I bought more seeds today so if I plant those, I just know EVERYTHING will grow.

I will focus on flowers and see what happens in the next few days...plant more cukes, squash and whatever else I bought then if needed.

I bought more flower bulbs so that should keep me busy trying to find places to put them for a little while.

My son and I had a nice chat on the phone and then I called my dad's youngest sister and set up dinner with her on Saturday since my sister will be visiting us from Illinois. She has not see my aunt for several years.

I am surprised at our garden but we have "GOOD" dirt.....really "GOOD" dirt.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas

Busy day! :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom