Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Hi LLH, SAM, Choc, Birds. I'm working 3-11 today. I wasn't scheduled to because this isn't my year to work Memorial Day. (They rotate holidays in a two-year cycle. This year I've got Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years, which kind of blows.) Anyway, the 3-11 time slot was open, so I picked it up. Holiday pay is a good thing, and I don't mind working today.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hi LLH, SAM, Choc, Birds. I'm working 3-11 today. I wasn't scheduled to because this isn't my year to work Memorial Day. (They rotate holidays in a two-year cycle. This year I've got Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years, which kind of blows.) Anyway, the 3-11 time slot was open, so I picked it up. Holiday pay is a good thing, and I don't mind working today.
    Wow, that's some rotation. Sounds like you got the short end this year.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning lurkers. Just having some coffee and getting caught up. We had a nice shower here so I guess I won't worry about watering the garden and flowers today. They need more than we got, but the forecast for tomorrow looks promising.

Steaks for the grill tonight. I think I will make some potato salad and deviled eggs to go with them.

At least the rain is done before the parades are to start around here. All is quiet at the neighbor's today. They must have run out of gas for the four wheelers.

Woke up at 4 cause the cat that never came in for the night was fighting with something. Went out and found her and she came in...got back to sleep and then heard another cat fight. I ignored that one. It didn't sound as "lively" so it was probably just Leroy picking on somebody.

Overslept...but am up now and need to figure out what I am doing today.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning lurkers. Just having some coffee and getting caught up. We had a nice shower here so I guess I won't worry about watering the garden and flowers today. They need more than we got, but the forecast for tomorrow looks promising.

Steaks for the grill tonight. I think I will make some potato salad and deviled eggs to go with them.

At least the rain is done before the parades are to start around here. All is quiet at the neighbor's today. They must have run out of gas for the four wheelers.

Woke up at 4 cause the cat that never came in for the night was fighting with something. Went out and found her and she came in...got back to sleep and then heard another cat fight. I ignored that one. It didn't sound as "lively" so it was probably just Leroy picking on somebody.

Overslept...but am up now and need to figure out what I am doing today.

Gooood morning Mom45. Hope the day is a good one...

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Raining again. I went out to the root cellar to get the last of my potatoes and some onions and came up and got drenched. Now that I am in the house, it has stopped again.

I must have needed a shower. I don't think I stink though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom