Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    We just got back from the hospital/Neurosurgeon. When I called them this morning and told them my right arm wasn't working, he was concerned and wanted to see me. Worried that the swelling from the surgery is pitching this nerve and causing the issue. Hope that's all it is.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    View attachment 38906CZ and Springfield both shot amazing today! Put about 300 rounds thru the CZ and about 100 thru the 1911. CZ is getting pretty accurate now that I'm shooting it more. Had a few people asking about it. Afternoon Lurkers!!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We just got back from the hospital/Neurosurgeon. When I called them this morning and told them my right arm wasn't working, he was concerned and wanted to see me. Worried that the swelling from the surgery is pitching this nerve and causing the issue. Hope that's all it is.
    I had a buddy who had the same surgery. He had a short period of arm numbness and weakness do to swelling around the nerves. I want to say it lasted about 3 weeks. It scared him. But it slowly all cane back. I'm sure yours will return as well Sam!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I had a buddy who had the same surgery. He had a short period of arm numbness and weakness do to swelling around the nerves. I want to say it lasted about 3 weeks. It scared him. But it slowly all cane back. I'm sure yours will return as well Sam!!

Yeah, that's what the Doc said. Gave me an additional medication for nerve pain. Nothing to do but wait now...

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Yeah, that's what the Doc said. Gave me an additional medication for nerve pain. Nothing to do but wait now...
    I know it's hard to be patient when it seems like it's been forever since ya felt good. But don't rush it. This same friend went out on his bike after the doc told him not to. Set him back 6 months. Don't rush it Sam. Take care of yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom