Not open for further replies.

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    This sounds like you live in a cave and you are expecting company. I probably missed something. I have a habit of doing that.

Right on both counts. :) Trying to consolidate two spare bedrooms' worth of junk into one so that my cousin and his wife have somewhere to sleep when they stop by to visit in mid-June. Seven years worth of just tossing stuff willy-nilly into both rooms has added up to a helluva mess.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I decided to only take my EDC gun on our vacation. I thought about taking a long gun too but when I tried to find a shooting range near where we are going, I had no luck. That's probably because we are going to be in the middle of no where and shooting ranges are un-necessary. Everybody just shoots in their back yard! I did do my proper research and determined that my Indiana LTCH is valid for all locations during my vacation.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    You would have to ask him.
    I just read the thread in question. I can tell that more than just the events of that thread lead to his decision. I can only hope that he will realize their are more people that appreciate his input than those that are just plain idiots.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom