Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    oh i want another AR-10 bad.....had a DPMS LR308 AP4 and kick my self in the ass for selling it:wallbash:

Yep, me too. It's on my list. But I want a CMP Garand first. I know they are heavy as hell, but I want one for the history. Plus I love the boom, boom,boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, PING!!!! That's classic.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I have got to ask my Dad for pictures of me on my bike circa 1978-1979. I know there were several, it will just take awhile to go through all of the boxes.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I did 2 mag dumps on my 308 today. CT'S brother kept knocking down steel plates with it.

oh yes there fun to pound things with them!!!!.....i can still get the heavy gun feel with my 8mm X 57mm Hakim with 25rd mag......it's fun to burn threw mags with it:ar15:

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Yep, me too. It's on my list. But I want a CMP Garand first. I know they are heavy as hell, but I want one for the history. Plus I love the boom, boom,boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, PING!!!! That's classic.

My dad brought his used garand that time I met up with you. He has another never fired, still wrapped.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had the bullet fairing on my 900Z1 Kaw...
    It's responsible for the scar on the left hand side of my face between lip & chin.... Didn't replace it after my crash.

1130cc engine, Wisco hi-domes for compression, biggest stainless valves that would fit in the highly ported head, Andrews cams, supper trap twin disk pak header, geared up for light to light............insane fast.

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    my 750 would eat a lot 1000's.......had pretty close to what CM had in his but just 780 when bored......it would run about 140pmph flat out......hit a Nova in the ass was running 85 when i hit the brakes!!!....didn't break any bones put i was black and blue from my knees to my chest!!!....didn't do much for 2 weeks.....the 750-4 was done after that....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom